Sunday afternoon tea.


Today I had a friend visiting and we went for a walk down to wander on the roof of the new Opera. Afterwards we went for tea at the Winter garden at the Hotel Bristol. Not a usual haunt for this eastside girl but I love this place. Big old Chesterfields, nice and dark, dulled voices mumbling over prawn sandwiches and tea and coffee served in proper pots! The service isn't great but I don't really mind waiting here, it's comfortable and I know they aren't going to rush me off. Nice place to sit in the warmth after being out in the rain and I like to checkout the diversity amongst the other guests while I sit and feel a bit like a cuckoo in their nest in my engineer boots and naff old mac!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Det var en hyggelig lunch på Royal.... Servicet tar seg godt ut på bildet, skikkelig sofistikert akkurat som oss!! Hihi:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Utrolig stooooor skrivefeil!!! Bristol selvfølgelig!!!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts with Thumbnails