Sinfully delicious


Burrata is a mozzarella that makes grown men, and this woman, weep. Well, it nearly brought tears of joy to my eyes first time I ate it. Last time I sat at home alone eating it I probably moaned enough to make my neighbours mistake my seance with a cheese for something more carnal!!
Originally made with buffalo milk, Burrata is now generally made with cows milk. Made as an ordinary mozzarella but filled with a mix of scraps of mozzarella and cream, yes cream!
I like to eat it with just a drizzle of olive oil, some coarse salt, good tomatoes and maybe some nice bread.
Hard to get hold of as it has a very short shelf life. In Oslo, where I live, you can only get it at Cafe Vespa as far as I know. Best to ring and check when they get it in or follow their facebook group!!
Cafe Vespa on facebook

1 kommentar:

  1. Tusen takk for deilig smaksopplevelse Rhona!! <3

    SvarSlett

Related Posts with Thumbnails