arrows, spoons, strings and jobs!!

In the last couple of weeks I've fixed a little bit of this and a little bit of that!

- A friend phoned needing 40 big spoons a couple of hours before their restaurant opened.......SORTED!
- Had to find somewhere another friend could practice shooting his bow and arrow. He'd been trying to find somewhere for ages without luck. He is now happily hooked up with the bow and arrow group of the sports club Vidar and can practice to his hearts content inside in winter and outside in the spring and summer........SORTED!

- Yet another person appeared in my office after having being told that I was the one to ask when in need of work. (Mysteriously I rarely find out who send people to me!) Anyway, she is now in gainful employment at The Nighthawk Diner, Oslo's new IT place. She is also being courted by other potential employees I have been trying to 'sell' her to..........SORTED!



- Yesterday I got a mail from yet another friend asking if I could hook him up with
people for a string quartet!! Have passed on several numbers and will sit back and wait and see what pans out - keep you posted :-)

Bring it on ;-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails