Shop 'til you drop at Top Shop


Fancy a shopping trip where someone does all the running and fetching for you? Your own changing room, no obligation to buy and no queues if you do? I would. It would make a nice change from the trips I have to the shops, stressed, grumpy and one time so stuck in a dress I couldn't get off again, that I had to call my sister to come and help me (she was at home at the time)!! I also usually want to buy new clothes when I'm grumpy (read premenstrual) and feel like s**t. NOT a good idea.
Well my point is that more and more shops now offer the assistance of a personal shopper. One being Top Shop. A friend and I took our teenage daughters on a shopping spree to Top Shop Oxford Circus.
What a bargain!!
We booked an appointment online and for the price of £100 each of the girls were waited upon hand and foot by a personal shopper while us mums lounged on sofas in their private changing rooms reading magazines and drinking designer water! Nice. When they had finished their marathon of chopping and changing and changing and changing again, they paid for their £100 worth of clothes, were each given a goody bag and vouchers for lunch for two at the Top Shopcafe. I repeat 'what a bargain!'
Want to try it? look here: Top shop shopping spree and style advisor
p.s. you can also just book a style advisor with no obligation to buy :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails