Moustache wax - you never know when you'll need it!


The other day my friend Pia said her flatmate had a question that she had told him I was the one to ask!! She refused to tell me what so I waited in great suspense to see what it was.
Imagine how happy I was when he walked in sporting a wonderful new moustache and asked me if I had a clue where he could buy moustache wax!!!!
If you've been following my blog you will have seen one of my latest blogs about Liebling, a shop/cafe in Løkka. When I was there the first time I noticed they had no less then 3 - three, different moustache waxes. I made a mental note of this in case anyone ever expressed a need for this particular eversoslightlyobscurepieceofeversouseful cosmetics.
And lo and behold, two days later.................
check out their facebook group. Liebling.
You can find them here: Øvrefoss 4, Grünerløkka.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails